Dungeon Kingdom

Official Forum
It is currently Thu 18 Oct 2018 15:17

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Some Ideas from Raf
PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug 2014 21:27 
Administrateur du site

Here you add your thoughts Raf and tell us your wishes for Dungeon Kings !

Regards

Post subject: Re: some tips from Raf
PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug 2014 19:01 

thank you for having created a post for me :)

I wondered something else there will there be in the king dungeon chests or bag like dungeon master or will have the placement of objects in response thank you

je me demandai autre chose y aura t-il dans dungeon roi des coffres ou des sac comme dans dungeon master ou ont pourra y placer des objects dedans merci de réponse

I hope that will be the best kings dungeon master dungeon of 21 th century ;)

j'éspére que dungeon rois sera le meilleur dungeon master du 21 éme siécle :)

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug 2014 19:07 

and also it will add diversity to the door games

et aussi il faudra ajouter de la diversité au porte du jeux

and especially a door adorned with gold gold he gave the impression that the player is hiding behind a treasure thing that has not been done in Legend of Grimrock a door ornate golden door as a door can adorn gold dungeon master

et surtout une porte en or ornée d'or qu'il laissait croire au joueur que se cache un trésors dérriere chose qui na pas été fait dans legend of grimrock une porte en or orner d'or une porte un peux comme la porte de orner d'or de dungeon master

Wooden door as metal or scrap

aussi porte en bois en métal ou en ferraille

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug 2014 19:25 
Administrateur du site

RAF wrote:
thank you for having created a post for me :)

I wondered something else there will there be in the king dungeon chests or bag like dungeon master or will have the placement of objects in response thank you

je me demandai autre chose y aura t-il dans dungeon roi des coffres ou des sac comme dans dungeon master ou ont pourra y placer des objects dedans merci de réponse

I hope that will be the best kings dungeon master dungeon of 21 th century ;)

j'éspére que dungeon rois sera le meilleur dungeon master du 21 éme siécle :)

Thansk Raf :-)
About your question, yes, there will be some containers, of course :)

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug 2014 19:26 
Administrateur du site

RAF wrote:
and also it will add diversity to the door games

et aussi il faudra ajouter de la diversité au porte du jeux

and especially a door adorned with gold gold he gave the impression that the player is hiding behind a treasure thing that has not been done in Legend of Grimrock a door ornate golden door as a door can adorn gold dungeon master

et surtout une porte en or ornée d'or qu'il laissait croire au joueur que se cache un trésors dérriere chose qui na pas été fait dans legend of grimrock une porte en or orner d'or une porte un peux comme la porte de orner d'or de dungeon master

Wooden door as metal or scrap

aussi porte en bois en métal ou en ferraille

You'll be happy to know there are a wide range of different doors in Dungeon Kings ;)

Post subject: Re: Some Ideas from Raf
PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug 2014 23:11 

there something else that I had much in love dungeon master

il y à autre chose que j'avais beaucoup aimer dans dungeon master

is when the character strength training level up and see a message appear at the bottom of the screen example

c'est quand le personnage a force d'entrainement monte de niveau et ont voit un message apparaitre en bas de l'écran exemple

halk just gained a level of warrior that was excellent

halk vient de gagner un niveau de guerrier c'était excellent ça

is that I did when I was a kid once I had chosen my character in the hall of champions

se que je faisais quand j'étais petit une fois que j'avait choisit mes personnage dans le hall des champions

I typed many times fist with your hand until the message or just my character gain a level ninja I was too happy
I hope that in dungeon king there will be a similar system

je tapait plein de fois poing avec la main jusqu'au moment ou le message vient mon personnage a gagner un niveau de ninja j'étais trop heureux
j'éspére que dans dungeon king il y aura un systéme similaire

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug 2014 23:16 

Another thing that I found very well in dungeon master I is not found in any other games of the same kind not in Legend of Grimrock

autre chose que j'ai trouvé trés bien fait dans dungeon master que je n'est trouver dans aucun autre jeux du meme genre pas non plus dans legend of grimrock

it is the fountain I really love the design of the fountain a fountain with a lion's head sticking out of the wall of that mouth out of the water that flows

c'est la fontaine j'ai beaucoup aimer le design de la fontaine une fontaine avec une tete de lion qui sort du mur de ça bouche sort de l'eau qui en coule

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug 2014 22:25 

RAF wrote:
Another thing that I found very well in dungeon master I is not found in any other games of the same kind not in Legend of Grimrock

autre chose que j'ai trouvé trés bien fait dans dungeon master que je n'est trouver dans aucun autre jeux du meme genre pas non plus dans legend of grimrock

it is the fountain I really love the design of the fountain a fountain with a lion's head sticking out of the wall of that mouth out of the water that flows

c'est la fontaine j'ai beaucoup aimer le design de la fontaine une fontaine avec une tete de lion qui sort du mur de ça bouche sort de l'eau qui en coule

I agree it doe slook nice ! We have some decoration in Dungeon Kings, we hope you will like it as much :)

PostPosted: Sun 24 Aug 2014 10:25 

Otherwise will have to break in some dungeon door as king in master dungeon ??? if possible I think I would be better
Legend of Grimrock in it is not possible to break some door with weapons or magic

Sinon ont pourra casser certaine porte dans dungeon roi comme dans dungeon master ??? si cela est possible je pense que je serait mieux
dans legend of grimrock cela n'est pas possible de casser certain porte avec des arme ou de la magie

PostPosted: Sun 24 Aug 2014 10:28 

There he will also like dungeon master management injured champion
I find it much more like a dungeon master when a champion is injured part of the body must heal there will be in this dungeon king ???
thank you

y aura t-il aussi comme dans dungeon master la gestion de champion blessé
je trouve cela beaucoup mieux comme dans dungeon master quand un champion est blessé a une partie du corps il faut le soigner il y aura ça dans dungeon roi ???
merci