Dungeon Kingdom

Official Forum
It is currently Tue 26 Sep 2017 06:32

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Stuck in a basement
PostPosted: Sat 21 Nov 2015 23:56 

Hi

Hardware specifications: PC - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1. Intel Core2Quad CPU @2,33 GHz, 8,0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT

I'm stuck in a basement of the temple. I got there by a wooden ladder. And I came up that ladder from a door that opens with an iron key, after going down a rope. Is a basement with a marble piece.I went down after fighting this kind or kangoroo-rat and now I can't arrive to the ladder. I can go back to the marble piece but I'm stuck before the ladder as if there were an invisible wall. I see the ladder but I can't move forward, only backwards.

I regret not being more specific but I think there'is no map, so...

I think is a bug. This is the picture

I made a savegame that I could send you, but I do'nt know how to find it in the Steam archives. As soon as I know how to access, I will send the savegame

RegaRDSsss

Post subject: Re: Stuck in a basement
PostPosted: Mon 23 Nov 2015 09:55 
Administrateur du site

palafoxx wrote:
Hi
Hardware specifications: PC - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1. Intel Core2Quad CPU @2,33 GHz, 8,0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
I'm stuck in a basement of the temple. I got there by a wooden ladder. And I came up that ladder from a door that opens with an iron key, after going down a rope. Is a basement with a marble piece.I went down after fighting this kind or kangoroo-rat and now I can't arrive to the ladder. I can go back to the marble piece but I'm stuck before the ladder as if there were an invisible wall. I see the ladder but I can't move forward, only backwards.
I made a savegame that I could send you, but I do'nt know how to find it in the Steam archives. As soon as I know how to access, I will send the savegame
RegaRDSsss

Hello,
Thanks for the report. The Saves are located here :
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\LocalLow\Hydro_Games\Dungeon Kingdom

The folder may be hidden. Just set the options for this directory to show all files.
Send me all files related to your saved game ( it is split into a few files).

Thanks in advance.
kanda

PostPosted: Mon 23 Nov 2015 19:48 

kanda wrote:
palafoxx wrote:
Hi
RegaRDSsss

Hello,
Thanks for the report. The Saves are located here :
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\LocalLow\Hydro_Games\Dungeon Kingdom

The folder may be hidden. Just set the options for this directory to show all files.

Thanks in advance.
kanda

Sending attached files....

RegaRDsss

Attachments:
STUCK ON LADDER.rar [19.84 KiB]
Downloaded 1201 times
PostPosted: Wed 25 Nov 2015 19:28 

palafoxx wrote:
kanda wrote:

Thanks in advance.
kanda

Sending attached files....

RegaRDsss

I think, now is solved
I tried to descend and ascend this ladder after update 0.9.9 and apparently everything it's OK. I can't continue playing because I don't have food. I think I will restart the level to economize food and go on exploring.

RegaRDsss